Things you can do for your future as the year unfolds. What financial, business, or life priorities do you need to address for 2019? Now is a good time to think about the investing, saving, or budgeting methods you could employ toward specific objectives, from building your retirement fund to lowering your taxes. You have plenty of options. Here are a few that might prove convenient.
[+] Full Article The Details More People Should Know About Medicare - 08/29/18
Before you enroll, take note of what the insurance does not cover and the changes ahead. Misconceptions about Medicare coverage abound. Our national health insurance program provides seniors with some great benefits. Even so, traditional Medicare does not pay for dental care, vision care, or any real degree of long-term care. How about medicines? Again, it falls short.
[+] Full Article
Our 4+4 Philosophy
We utilize our 4+4 Philosophy because we understand trusted client communication helps deliver a solid, sustainable and personalized investment strategy to our clients.
Our 4+4 Philosophy
At GCSB Investment Center, we deliver investment strategies that are:
- Personalized – every investor situation is unique
- Diversified – the mix is critical to protect your interests
- Sustainable – investing is a long-term strategy
- Tax Smart – look for tax mitigation strategies in various investments
And we commit to communication that is:
- Simplified – no jargon, explained in easy-to-understand language
- Professional – we take your investments seriously
- Timely - communication when and how you need it
- Accessible – we will be available to answer your questions
PLEASE NOTE: Diversification and asset allocation strategies do not assure profit or protect against loss. All investing involves risk. Depending on the types of investments, there may be varying degrees of risk. Investors should be prepared to bear loss, including total loss of principal."